6B01502 – Physics
Code – name of the specialty:
6B01502 – Physics
Accreditation (year of passage, period of passage):
According to the results of the audit of the non-profit external expert commission “Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating” conducted in April 2013, it successfully passed specialized accreditation for 5 years.
Duration of exposure:
Full-time: 4 years, 3 years
Bachelor of education in educational program 6В01502 – Physics
Field of professional activity:
- education and development of children and students in general educational organizations, educational institutions and centers;
- the science;
- organizations, institutions and enterprises associated with the use of physical research methods.
Objects of professional activity:
- educational institutions of state and non-state financing, preschool educational organizations, schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, colleges, technical and vocational education institutions;
- organizations of science: scientific, research centers in the field of physics, pedagogy, psychology and teaching methods;
- management organizations: state management bodies, education departments;
- organizations of various forms of ownership using physical research methods in their work.
Subject of professional activity:
- educational work in educational organizations;
- professional activities in industrial organizations;
- The educational process in the unity of its value-oriented guidelines, content, methods, forms and results;
- research, innovation, information and analytical activity in the field of physics, pedagogy, psychology and teaching methods.
- The technological process of designing, implementing physical research methods.
Types of professional activity:
- socio-pedagogical – the creation of favorable conditions and the provision of humanitarian and pedagogical support for the full life, education and development of students;
- educational – training and development of students, organization of the process of training and education, design and management of the pedagogical process, diagnostics, correction, forecasting of the results of pedagogical activity;
- research – the organization and conduct of scientific research in the field of physics, pedagogy, psychology and teaching methods;
- organizational and methodological – the study, synthesis and dissemination of experience of innovative learning;
- production and technological – management and organization of the technological process based on physical research methods.
schools of Aktobe.